in compliance with law No. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Regulations regarding the protection of personal data", henceforth referred to below as simply "The Law"), we would like to inform you:
that the personal data you provide to Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl when registering on this web page in the following space, in the context of commercial relations with the goal concluding contractual agreements, the execution of contractual obligations, promotional activities or otherwise acquired within the scope of our activity in accordance with the applicable legal and contractual provisions, are subject to processing in compliance with the above-mentioned regulations and obligations regarding confidentiality set forth therein;
that the processing of personal data in compliance with art 4, sub-section 1, letter a) of The Law is meant to refer to any operation or series of operations conducted with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the gathering, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, collation, utilization, interconnection, blocking, notification, divulging, cancellation and distribution of data. The actual processing is conducted by means of automated and conventional instruments with controlled access (as per the document regarding security measures) according to the modalities set forth by The Law;
that the data is processed for in-house business purposes, connected with or essential to the activities of Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl such as filing, processing, billing, customer management and, in addition:
- in order to fulfill the legal obligations set for in civil, fiscal and accounting regulations for the purposes of administrating the relationship you have initiated with Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl;
- in order to fulfill the contractual obligations regarding technical backup and technical information, after-sales assistance and verifying the level of satisfaction of the products in which you are interested;
- in order to satisfy market and statistical surveys, marketing activities and references relative to the products that are the subject of the business of Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl;
- for notifying sales information regarding future business initiatives, announcements of new products, services and offers, whether on the part of Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl or affiliated and/or controlled companies, business partners and outsourcers, by sending e-mail advertisements. Forwarding of e-mail advertisements will under no circumstances involve ceding of personal data to third parties.
that the conferral of your personal data is necessary in order to routinely fulfill the contractual and legal obligations involved in the commercial relationship you began with Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl; without said data it is not possible for us to process the purchase order.
that the data has been stored in our data base and recorded in such a way as to allow access exclusively to parties authorized by Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl and that they are processed in compliance with the above-mentioned objectives within the confines of Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl and that they may be notified to outside parties within the context of relations with:
- companies that are associated, controlled by, controlling and affiliated with Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl
- business partners of Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl (manufacturing, supplying, shipping agents and transportation companies, etc.);
- dcompanies that conduct studies regarding the level of customer satisfaction. In cases where Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl finds itself operating on an international level, the data in question may be transferred abroad, including beyond the scope of the EU, in compliance with the provisions set forth by The Law and regarding which, we request a specific agreement for that purpose.
Moreover, we inform you that any interested party may exercise his rights as per articles 7-8-9-10 of law No 196 which we outline briefly below:
- to be informed regarding the existence of data processing activities that may regard him (art 7-sub-section 1);
- to be informed regarding:
- name, denomination, business name, domicile, residence and headquarters of the owner of the processing; (art. 7 sub-section 2, letter d);
- the objectives and methods used for processing (art. 7 sub-section 2, letter b)
- to obtain from the owner of the processing of the data:
- Confirmation of the existence of personal data that regard him, communication of the same in intelligible form and information regarding the reason and purpose of the processing.
- Cancellation and conversion into anonymous form of the data or blockage of the data processed in cases of violations of the law, including that data for which conservation is not necessary in pursuance of the goals for which it was collected and processed.
- Updating, correction or amendment of the data.
- Certification that the operations as per letters b and c have been reported to those to whom the data have been notified or divulged except when this obligation proves to be impossible or involves the use of means obviously disproportionate in terms of the right being safeguarded.
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data that regard him even though pertinent to the reason for which they were collected;
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data that regard him, intended for commercial information purposes, sending advertising materials or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, well before the time when the data are to be notified or divulged, of the possibility to exercise said right at no cost.
The owner of the processing is Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl with legal headquarters in the person of its legal representative.
The owner of the processing is Tyche Porcellane d'Arte di Perego Franco Srl with legal headquarters in Via Roma, 51/57, 20865 USMATE VELATE (Milano), Italy, in the person of its legal representative, Cristiana Perego has been appointed as the person responsible for the data.
The data are processed by instruments capable of guaranteeing security and confidentiality/privacy as per D.P.R. regulations No. 318/99 with controlled and limited access to authorized parties only.
Back to Top